Re: A talk between me, Terra, and B-Ko

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:12:58 -0700

>>>The TurboKats, the uniforms, and the Glovatrixes. Don't forget to see some
>>>of the sketches in rat.org to see the differences (or resemblances).
>>
>>Oh, those. I thought the exact same thing. I'm in the process of coloring a
>>huge one the way the DM (my way of saying same, but evil) SWAT Kats looked.
>
>DeMented?

Sotra.

>>My Soishinsha anime style shading makes it look cool.
>
>Yes. Use the shading, B-Ko.

Isn't that from Spaceballs?

>>Stick with a light sabre.
>
>Don't know, I rather have a knight sabre.

I'd stick with an Archeivic Omega sword. They're supposed to look cool. Thet
glow like a light sabre, they have lightning things streaking all over the
blade and when you swing it, it splits up into a ton of itself, so you can't
beleive you're still hoding it! I think in looks alone, an Omegablade blows
a light sabre away. I'll debate this with Zazy (Louallen's new nickname)

>Another "name the kat planet" debate:

cut to avoid World war III

>About Jake and Hackle:
>>>I've never noticed the semblance until DJ said something.
>>>Who knows WHAT the origional story line was like? I'd kill to
>>>meet up with the Tremblay brothers and find out What they were
>>>going to put into the show.
>
>Ted Turner as your candidate? :)

I'd kill him to get to get a chat with them!

>>Me too, on both accounts. And about the original storyline that
>>never saw its end? ( Well, that's what fanfics are for, ain't they? ;)

They're just complimenting on genuis, that's just my therory

>Well, I'm currently curious on finding out on what the original policewoman
>look like.

Put er on. She might even be cool and cute (druel druel) at the same time.

>>>Oh REALLY now!!
>>
>>Ooo, Ryan, just to annoy you a little, I just thought you'd like to know that
>>I'm a Star Wars fan too. I don't exactly miss Louie so much that I'd do
>>what said above personage did, but still <shrug>

Well you can't talk my ear off like Lou did! I remember that!! He drove me
out of my MIND! And now look at me!!

>Hey, I'll miss you too if you were gone.

It's nice to be loved <Ancient Chinese joke>

>Louallen wrote:
>>Oh, Terra; did you get my story and send it to Maxie or
>>whoever you sent it to?
>
>Terra Chang wrote:
>>Well, yeah, but we couldn't decode it, something went beserk
>>in my computer.
>
>I'm sure that is nothing that Zed can't handle. Here Zed, Here Zed. Good
>droid, now fix Terra's computer, Okay?

Well, I could do this easier. he just prints it and gives it to me, and I'll
send it up. then we only have to worry about my computer!

>>And anyway, light saber's are easier to carry and conceal.

you mean they are completly invisable except when drawn and dosn't have to
be attached to a belt

 (Just one
>>question: How are you going to get it through the metal detector at
>>customs?)

>The force.
>
>Or....

Haura-Fusuia!
>>>Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>
>>Terra Chang
>>Reality Jumper

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

Ryan "Charlotte" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler