Re: Dawgs and Dark Kat

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:53:45 -0700

>>Yea Razor's a great thinker takes a real twisted mind to think up and
>>manufacture all those kinds of missiles.
>
>Hey! No jokes about how twisted Razor's mind is! He's my favorite
>character--I have to defend him, y'know!! (And, if I'm right, Razor's the=

>favorite character of nearly the entire list--or at least, it WAS last time=

>I checked.)

Mine's T-Bone. Strange since I want to date all five females on the show.

>And anyway, without all those missles, the SWAT Kats would've been toast by=

>now! (Just too bad they can't fly over to Ted Turner's base and=
 subsiquently
>elliminate the enemy.) =P

No, all Ted would have to do is look at the jet and anything in that general
area, including the wall would be completly destroyed!

>>David Owings
>
>Oh yes . . . No more 'fics from me for a while, like I said before, so if=

>anyone wants to know what's going to happen in BMR, <shrug> Sorry. I'm
>writing something for another group. <We hear a scream from the list's
>Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, Ryan Kelley as he tries to grap Terra
by the throat>

I havn't had enough time on this thing to print it out yet! My parents say
that computers are worse for your mind than TV is <go figure> But still, you
want me to start nagging again.... well since it's for Sailor Moon... Is the
movie good?

> But, it's for an anime

OK I forgive you, just finish as fast as possable.

(Yeah, so I actively participate in other intrests. So? =P)

So do I... and look at me!

>Oh yeah, hi Charlotte!

HI! You mean me... do you??

> I was wondering when you'd finally post to us here! =)

I guess It's not me.

>(Guys, be nice to her. Her e-mail survice will only send messages five=
 lines
>long——isn't that right Charlotte?——so she can't post that much.

I pity her. I hope shegets a better service.

> However, she
>is my friend, so if you're mean to her, I sic the dragon on you, okay?

The Dark Dragon? I cower with fear!!

><beaming face>)
>
>Just another =P =/ ^_^ =) =( ;) =D \ D= day in my life, y'know?=
 ;)

Si!
Ryan "Charlotte" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler