A talk between me, Terra, and B-Ko

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 15:04:13 +0700

Subject: Re: Another buncha messages
About Dark SWAT Kats and the original SWAT Kats:
>>The TurboKats, the uniforms, and the Glovatrixes. Don't forget to see some
>>of the sketches in rat.org to see the differences (or resemblances).
>
>Oh, those. I thought the exact same thing. I'm in the process of coloring a
>huge one the way the DM (my way of saying same, but evil) SWAT Kats looked.

DeMented?

>My Soishinsha anime style shading makes it look cool.

Yes. Use the shading, B-Ko.

>Stick with a light sabre.

Don't know, I rather have a knight sabre.

>Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley

Another "name the kat planet" debate:

>>>Well, I'm currently curious on the name of their moon. What is the name of
>>>their moon (or moons) anyway?
>>>
>>>BTW, I propose the name "Luna" for their moon.
>>>
>>Megaluna and Luna! Sounds like a "weird" and mythical idea. Possably they
>>were named inthe dark ages. I could see how that works

Hey, maybe the planet name is "Mega" (which might explain the word "Mega"
in "Mega War") and the moon is Luna. And both of them is habitable, the
people of these worlds is called MegaLunians.

Just a suggestion.

>Well, I hate to be technical and junk, but "Luna" was the name of the
>goddess of the moon in I think, either ancient Rome or Greece. Not to
>mention the name of Sailor Moon's black cat.

Aha! A good reason on naming their moon, Luna. Besides, that is what I'm
thinking when I propose the name Luna.

About Jake and Hackle:
>>I've never noticed the semblance until DJ said something.
>>Who knows WHAT the origional story line was like? I'd kill to
>>meet up with the Tremblay brothers and find out What they were
>>going to put into the show.

Ted Turner as your candidate? :)

>Me too, on both accounts. And about the original storyline that
>never saw its end? ( Well, that's what fanfics are for, ain't they? ;)

Well, I'm currently curious on finding out on what the original policewoman
look like.

About the case of the missing Louie:
>>>Louiiiieee! I really miss you Louie, I've been reading all of your
>>>previous mails that you sent to me. I really really miss you!
>>
>>Oh REALLY now!!
>
>Ooo, Ryan, just to annoy you a little, I just thought you'd like to know that
>I'm a Star Wars fan too. I don't exactly miss Louie so much that I'd do
>what said above personage did, but still <shrug>

Hey, I'll miss you too if you were gone.

BTW, I'm glad to see Ed's post in this list again. I've been reading my day
one post to the list and all of its reply over and over again. Oh boy, now
I'm beginning to miss Timothy too.

Terra Chang wrote:
>Well, yeah, but we couldn't decode it, something went beserk
>in my computer.

I'm sure that is nothing that Zed can't handle. Here Zed, Here Zed. Good
droid, now fix Terra's computer, Okay?

>>>See? Not everybody use their last name very often.
>>
>>It's a cool last name, though.

Yeah, my father said the same thing too.

>Yeah! How's it pronounced?

How do you regulary spell "Christyono" anyway?

About Sword, Atlanta, and Ted Turner?:

>>>Ahh... Louie, you're a Jedi master, aren't you? I'm sure that you got a
>>>spare light saber for DJ. :)
>
>Or you could make one. I've read that's supposed to be the last test of a
>Jedi.

Is DJ a Jedi?

>And anyway, light saber's are easier to carry and conceal. (Just one
>question: How are you going to get it through the metal detector at
>customs?)

The force.

Or....

A conversation with Morden. Then again, we might not need the sword if we
can do those two things.

>>Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley

>Terra Chang
>Reality Jumper

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id