Fanfic and pics?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 15:03:59 +0700

Subject: fanfic pieces
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Terra Chang wrote:
>Well, seeing as the dissucssion here is constantly turning to fan fic . . .

>Actually, it's sort of a cross-over between the 'Kats and a rather
>well-known anime.

Any hint on finding out what is this well-known anime?

>(No, I'm NOT going to start that "Is SWAT Kats an anime?"
>thread again)

Okay, I'll.... Never mind.

----
Subject: PUT UP SOME ABI PICS!
On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
>Hey, I saw a new pic up on the TV section of the image archive at rat. Nice
>pic of Feral,

Yeah, it's a picture of Feral from "The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats".

>but can SOMEONE please get some of Abi?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
>Thank you.

"Zed will comply."

On Thu, 13 Jun 1996, Andy Hill wrote:
>That's gonna be kinda tough. If somoene can grab said pic off a broadcast ep
>on TCN - perfect - but I've never seen any pics of her in the promo stuff that
>I've come across, nor in the various SK articles that have been published.

Remember the stuff you said about the absence of Feral in "Cry Turmoil"? I
think that is the same reason Sinian is not there on the promo thingy.

BTW, what kind of accesories they gonna make if there is gonna be a Dr.
Sinian action figures?

>In fact, same goes for Ann Gora, I believe.

This I can imagine. A Kat's Eyes news helicopter, complete with Johnny and
Rob in it.

>(And Ryan wanted to date four characters from SK? Lessee...Dr. Abi, Ann Gora,
>Callie Briggs and Felina Feral? All at once? *There's* a conversation I'd
>like to hear...)

Hey, who said that he gonna date them? Maybe he mean Turmoil, Molly,
Kataluna, and DC.

A note: Felina Feral is not a good candidate for a date. Why? Watch
"Caverns of Horror".

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id