Re: Abi Action-Figure Accesories!

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 20:14:05 -0400

In a message dated 3:58 PM 6/17/96, Paul Kemner wrote:

>>BTW, what kind of accesories they gonna make if there is gonna be a Dr.
>>Sinian action figures?
>1. Tarps- Lots and lots of tarps.
>2. Stakes and twine- again lots of 'em.
>3. a photogrametric camera with lots of film
>4. notebooks
>5. brushes, trowels, and screens
>6. a kat-hide-bound copy of the Katronomikon

        "And They created NyarlaKatep for Their messenger, and They clothed
Him with Chaos that His form might be ever hidden amidst the stars."
        "In His house at R'lyeh dead Katulu waits dreaming, yet He shall
rise and His kingdom shall cover the Earth." <EG>

        I have been _thinking about_ doing a fanfic called 'Call of
Katulu.' Does anyone have any ideas on old squid face in the Kats world?
I don't know if anyone has done something like that before. Any ideas?
Please...

>7. a magnifying glass
>8. some sort of 'fire and forget' missile launcher, with several
>special-purpose loads (which system is best for the happy-go-lucky
>digger-on-the-go?)

        Lika a Gina-6000 BFG, eh? Something to take care of those pesky
monsters archaeologists are always running into.

>9. a flashlight, with plenty of battery back-up

        What, no chopper backup?

>10. a lighter or matches to light those 10,000-year-old torches that are
>always set in the wall and ready-to-go.

        Aren't those things convenient? Ancient people were always so
thoughtful.

   / Michael J. Rider / As far as the laws of mathematics refer /
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / to reality, they are not certain, and /
 / aka: Ixbalam, / as far as they are certain, they do not /
/ Jason_Jaguar_at_Furry / refer to reality. -Albert Einstein /