Re: Opinions?

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:27:23 -0700

> Now that I have sent out the FCNL, please tell me what you think!

I think you sent it out a little late. I've been working on a picture of
T-Bone called Light Transitions off and on forever. Now, I'm not so sure I
can finish it in time!

>Also, I'd like to know whether it was corrupted or not when you recieved
>it.

I saw something a little weird, so I deleted it without even looking. Could
that have been it?

> What did you like?

The prizes

>What did you hate?

the deadline

>What would you like to see?

The deadline moved back a little, if possable, unless I was the only one who
had it corrupted.

>What did you think of the Ted Turner dartboard?

If a Jpeg or Gif of him dosn't brake my computer screen, I'd become the
official Ted Turner Dartboard factory!!!!

>Don't forget to enter the art contest! I haven't recieved a SINGLE entry
>yet!

I'm gonna enter when Light Transitions is complete. (When you get it, hold
it up to the light for the transition. A warning. Don't try to scan
photocopy or any kind of copying that deals with light when copying because
it'll screw up the copied picture.

>With what I saw in the demographics poll, many listed "art" as a
>hobby.

I'm not good with art. It's taken me almost an eternity working on this one
image. Now, I'm on the double shading technique. One side looks really funky!

> It can be any SWAT Kats character, or a kat in one of the SK
>fanfics. Good, Bad, Misunderstood, whatever character you wish! If
>someone would like to see the rules, tell me and I'll post it again.

Just take the deadline back to a later date, and you'll have at least one
entry. Oh, one more thing. Do you get your artwork back? The one I've worked
on is my greatest accomplishment, so I'd like to know before I realize I
don't get it back.
Ryan "The mood man" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. You mean I'm supposed to
HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler