Re: Supernatural Kats....

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 16:49:22 -0400 (EDT)

Michael J. Rider opined: <Pumadyne>
> The wreckage from the fighters in 'When
>Strikes Mutilor' could be hidden in there somewhere along with the pieces
>of the mummies and their energy weapons. It's all just a coverup by those
>who are _really_ in charge. <g>

Swat Kats X-Files!!!! Swat Kats X-Files!!!! "The Truth is buried in that
granular clay stuff over there!"

Feral and Dark Kat
>Mayhaps they aren't brothers as discussed before, but opposites; one
>trapped by the illusion (and obsessiveness) of order, the other disorder.

But which is which? Is Dark Kat looking for a perfectly ordered MKCity (just
ordered *his way*? Does Feral seek to keep things off balance (Of course!
That's why he supports Manx!) and chaotic?

>In 'The Dark Side of the SWAT Kats' the Kats are eevil and nasty <snarl>,
>but U. Feral and DK are on the same sides they were before. The eristic
>and aneristic illusions are beyond good and bad. Instead of being their
>opposites they are the same in either world.

Amazing how profound the series is. I wonder if there is any other animated
series that is more illuminated than SK?
=^^=