Supernatural Kats....

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 23:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

Mike the Discordian wrote:
>What I think is so interesting about the kats world is the attitude of
>scientists (like Dr. Sinian) to magic. I guess there was never a Cartesian
>division (between science and magic/religion) in the kats world. There
>never should have been one in ours either.
It's kind of curious what the Kat scientists don't seem to show any interest
in. For instance, if someone like the Pastmaster showed up in this world
with a working time-travel device, some scientists would want to throw a net
over him and get a look at that watch. Same with mouldy mummys with ancient
energy weapons. The Kats seem to say "Ho-hum- there's another time vortex
created by the Pastmaster- let's see what's on telly..."

>(My karma ran over my dogma, but left my katma just fine. ;)
Maybe you need to park your karma and walk your dogma?
Or does your karma need a tune-up, and your dogma need a bath?

That staff/cane that both Feral and Dark Kat carry- is that an apple on the
top of it? What could it possibly mean?
=^^=