Re: I'm baaaack!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 21:57:28 -0400 (EDT)

Me:
>>Oh ixmas tree, oh ixmas tree,
AJF:
>heh. Sounds like you've been watching too much Captain Planet, huh?
WHAT?? The only reason I watch Cap'n is because I'm waiting to see myself as
an eco-villain. Gosh- this week I'm sending out a 7' couch that I recently
finished (made of solid African Mahogany for goodness sake!) to an address
in Atlanta. You don't suppose it's really for... naaaah, can't be!
Anyway, I was mainly crabbing that we plant so many of those worthless
pines, when we could have some useful lumber trees, like white oak! All to
celebrate the yearly arrival-departure of a certain red-clad vampire, who
trades toys made by his "elves" for guess-what!
=^^=