Re: Planet? (NO! Not Capt....) : )

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 22:16:37 -0700

>I'm working on a bit of fan fiction (slow going...but it's going) and
>something came up in my story that has raised a question. Now, I
>don't know if this has been discussed before (or even mentioned on
>the show - I've only seen a handful of eps) but, has the name of the
>Kats' planet ever come up?

Nope. Never come up, and likely on purpose. The situation is probably
similar to that of "Tale Spin", where "Cape Suzette" was part of a larger
continent, but the name was never revealed (at least officially: it's name
is actually "Usland" for those that care). I think they left it open to
interpretation so that all possibilities such as "alternate universe",
"alternate timeline", "parallel dimension" could all be used for future episodes
(such as the interesting window opened up by the events in "Dark Side of
The SwatKats" and even "A Bright and Shiny Future").