Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 09:02:18 -0500 (CDT)

>>>Ryan "B-Ko in a blue dress" Kelly wrote:
>
>What's that supposed to mean??

You mean that's not one of your nicknames? I'm shocked. ;)

>>>Hey, I'm no Waisgoos, okay, I'll admit I used to be Michael the Leopard Boy
>>>from Borneo, that was just for the customers. If you want more nicknames I
>>>have a million of them. Literally!
>
>Read my signature dookiky. I bet YOU don't have a nickname like that!

I don't. And I'm not sure I *want* 'em . . .

>>>Geez, is everyone on this list flipping out or is it just me?
>
>Well, I sure am (Right now, I swear I have no mind!)!!

I flipped out . . . three years ago. Come back with another question; I like
these!! =)

>>Hmm. Bisexual Anime, obscure references to little-known carnival attractions
>
>Are you talking about that guy I created on One Must Fall: 2097? (Rocco, the
>bisexual transectual transvestite drag queen!)

Nice name. 'S it one of your nicknames?

>>(in the name of the lord, what, pray tell, is a "stubble goose"? "Boris"
>with the
>
>How am I supposed to know what a stubble goose is?

Ummmmm . . . howzabout a gooes wit' shaved feathers?

>>"Don Johnson" look perhaps?), all CAPS rants as the sole indication that the
>>Army of Reason is in full retreat before the Dark Forces of Glucose? The
dread
>> mention of the mystical Leopard Boy from Borneo after a post full of Anne
>Rice
>> faux-French?

Hey! Whoa, DANGEROUS GROUND, MISTER. (I am a full-blooded [literally]
inhabitant of MU, I happen to LIKE Anne's French characters. Lestat and
Louis rule. So =P) I feel like being rude and loud and hyper today. Just
like always. ;)

>"Mister director! EXPLAIN THIS!!" - Accadi-Datgutchi Daitokuji

"I don't wannna 'splain this AGAIN!!!" - Me

>> (Hey, I'm an honours graduate of Paranoia 101!).
>
>Hey! I've gotten a PHD in the subject!

I'm not old enough for college--yet. I've still got the rest of middle
school, then I'm off the high school! =P

>>(Do any of us really care about this stuff, or should I stick to subjects like
>> Callie's ear-rings?)

>What ear rings? Oh! I know! You mean those ones that never appear in the
>show because she kept putting it off til the last minute then forgetting to
>wear them, and then, THEN, when the series was CANNED, all she could say was
>"DAMN!"

Errrrrr . . . Something like that, I guess.

Terra Chang

"How can kids know so much and still be so dumb?"
                                                 --Calvin & Hobbes