Re: The Turner Merger, Jungle Kats from Borneo and unshaven Geese..

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 22:38:49 -0700

>WRT Chance's earlier soapbox statements:
>>Thanks. I'd been wanting to do something like that for awhile now,
>>but never had all the information in one place, and had waited a very long
>>time for that list little bit of info that enabled me to tie it all together.
>
>Have you considered emailing that excellent piece of work to toonet, et. al.?
>
>You never know.. It might actually make one of the suits swallow their pride
>and give the fans a direct answer to some questions..

Heh. Funny you should mention that. I hear it's making its way around Atlanta.
It would seem that many people currently at H-B and elsewhere didn't know
more than half that stuff, and swallowed TPS' cancellation propaganda hook, line
and sinker. I had a feeling that post would get into the TPS mail system somehow.
Let's hope it does some good.

WRT sending to TCN and such, I have been told that putting that post up on
the newsgroups would be counterproductive at the moment, so I'd ask that
anyone doing "cut-and-paste" duty to a.t.sk this week to leave that post out.
Thanks.