"SwatKats" promotion with "Carl's Jr."

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 1996 21:52:45 GMT

"SwatKats" fans will be interested to know that there's currently a Kats
promotion running in conjunction with the U.S. restaurant chain "Carl's Jr.".
Christian Tremblay says there's four types of toys to be had in addition
to some "really cool" posters, and selection will vary from store-to-store.

I think it's been running for about two weeks now, and supplies are dwindling.
(including Messr. Tremblay's local outfits which had only two of the four items
remaining!).

(If anyone's seen these things yet, I'd appreciate a description for the
 KatsFAQ, as us Canucks are "Carl's Jr." - deprived.)

"People have been trained to be stupid -- they need a word-checker to
 spell, they need a titular watch to tell time, and they need a
 goddamn PC to give them their sex and their community." H. Ellison