SwatKats Cels, Art, and Contest...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 15:06:25 -0700

>I forgot to add this: Runners up and Honorable Mentions will recieve an
>8.5x11" TurboKat
>
>The Anime Razor is 14x17 and in color
>
>Way Cool is 8.5x11" in color
>
>Sir Razor is currently 14x17, but I'm considering scaling it down.

Cool. I talked to Christian Tremblay today, and he had no idea that Hanna-Barbera
had Kats Cels for sale. What a bizarre situation, huh? He and Yvon should be
signing the damn things if there was any justice in the world. Sigh. How is it that
we're supposed to submit art for your contest there, A.J.? I can't scan stuff in
here because I blew the budget on luxuries like rent, food, gas....phone calls.

>Shredder :"What are you two clowns doing here?"
>BeBop :"Ya know that little grimace we caught? Well, he ain't so little
>no more"
>RockSteady :"And he ain't so cute, either!"

Ehhh...you get an "A" for the attempt, but it's actually "Grybyx" and not
"grimace", and I think Bebop's line is really "cute little Grybyx".