Re: What's scarier than a bad 'ol vampire?

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 06:52:28 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote:
>>So put that cyanide away and forget about using it on Terra!
Terra typed:
>Oh, thank you, Paul. I really appreciate the help! ::relieved look::
>Does this mean I can put my guns away now?
Yes, unless they need cleaning. Never put guns away dirty. Just remember
that when there was talk about poisoning you with cyanide, I was the *only*
kat that spoke out against it!

On how you will look back on your school daze as a very happy time:
>Oh, so that's why . . . I was wonderin' 'bout that . . .
To mis-quote somebody-or-other:
The optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears that the optomist may be right!

>>Now isn't that scarier than a lil old undead vampire???
>No. It. Is. Not. You've. Obviously. Never. Seen. An. Angry. Very. Powerful.
>Vampire. Before. Have. You?
Does Santa Claus count? (think about it... he fits the pattern!) Well....
The least of Cthulhu's minions eat Vamps as breath fresheners. (what a
concept!) Now I'll admit that good 'ol Vlad was mostly misunderstood, but
the undead have too many weaknesses: garlic, religious paraphenalia,
sunlight, the TCN Smurfs marathon, stakes thru the heart, can't cross H2O,
can't eat chocolate, can't enter a house without permission (even the Govt.
can do that!) etc,etc,etc. They can't even stand up to properly trained
guardian cats.
If the fact that in your later years you will look back on 6th grade as a
happy, carefree time isn't scary enough for you, I have two words: (warning:
if any of you younger readers are faint of heart, don't scroll down to read
them:)

Turn back now, if you're Terra's age, or younger!
Even if you're older, you might want to re-consider!
Look Out! This is your last chance to turn back! I'm warning you!
JUNIOR HIGH!!!!

(I warned you! I really did! Sorry, but she gave me no choice!)
Back to Kats next time!
=^^=