Chapters in DJ's story.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 17:51:24 +0700

On Mon, 27 May 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
> Then page number the d*** story! That's the way *I* read them--hit that
>little "repaginate" button and remember what page I was on!

Well DJ, I use a humble word processor to read those fanfic stories, and there is no page number thingy on the thing.

>The only reason
>I'm not putting chapters in now is because that would slow the process even
>*more* of getting that fanfic out!

Well, DJ. Instead of chapters, maybe you can do this instead.

1-------------------------------------------------------------------1
<part 2 of the story>
2-------------------------------------------------------------------2
<part 3 of the story>

It will at least will give me give an idea on where I left the story.

>I'm pushing for June 9th, after I get out
>of school, but ripping it into chapters might delay it even more. Your choice.

Well, I vote for the chapters.

>Dr. Jake Clawson
>(djclawson_at_garden.net)
>(XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com)

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id