Re: To Chapterize or Not to Chapterize...

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:12:14 -0400 (EDT)

When I write stuff, I like to break it up into fairly short segments that
can be read in one sitting (and the segment hopefully makes sense). That way
I get to finish something in a reasonable length of time, even though I've
got a definite idea where everything is heading. It's possibly easier to get
feedback on a shorter chapter for me, too.

DJ works differently, and until fanfic authors' income takes a dramatic jump
upward I wouldn't complain too much. You made a suggestion, which is fine,
but it apparently would put too much of a burden on DJ (who's already pretty
darn busy!) When you're reading the text, you can delete stuff like I do, or
type some nonsense word in the text where you left off, then search for it
the next time. Just deal with it yourself, OK?
=^^=
Paul Kemner pkemner_at_bright.net
=^^=