SKIQ. Patience is a Virgin...(wait..that's not right...)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 07:48:04 -0700

>Yeah, but I'm already trying to work something with some other guy (with
>very little success) right now. But I still need that last one, and I still
>don't know it's name! SKIQ? Or what?

Grr. Cartoon Network PROMISES that they're going to air it, people.
In fact, the exact words are "trust me". The last kats Superchunk was
July, so it just kinda computes that the next one will be around the same time
this year - WITH the "Katseye News Special Report/SKIQ" ep contained
within.

I thought most of us would've snagged a complete set off-air by now anyway.
Not so?

>>Merci, tout le monde!
>Gracias! (Wait! What did I just say thank you to??)

Oh, a Haggis stuffed with Anchovies - shipped refrigerated truck collect from
Ontario - but it's supposed to be a surprise.