Re: SKIQ. Patience is a Virgin...(wait..that's not right...)

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 17:31:47 -0400 (EDT)

When they started the kats opening theme today, I was soooooooo anxious
it might be SKIQ, because they showed unlikely on friday, but it ended up
being DS of SK.

Oh yeah. I really hate getting 3 copies of the same thing in my mailbox.
PLEEEAAAASSSEEEE make sure you don't have the bort.mv.net or whatever on
the CC area and Reply to area, or whatever rat said, I can't remember.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS