Re: Terra's Poll and fanfic POV

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 17:26:03 +0700

>>A half-digested Edo wrote: (get it? kats-digest...oh, never mind...)
>>
>I've done that... twice! Once, was Dark Ages (merged with a Tribute to Mr.
>Barneylover [ancient Chinese joke])

Naiome?

BTW, is "Felina will be the death of me" your own version of "The curse of Kataluna"?

>>Well, here's an idea of mine, make a story from the POV of your very own
>>fanfic character, you can make that character as a character that connect
>>the junkyard, Enforcer HQ, museum, City Hall, etc.
>>
>Write it up when you have the time. I'm sure we'd all love it.

Yeah, but will you guys understand it? My writting is really bad you know.

>You will do that won't you and thank U very much (get my drift?)

I already send a summary to Louallen, and waiting for the response. Speaking of Louallen, where is Louie anyway?

>>Arrgghh!! If I ever catches the one that write a love story of either
>>Callie and Jake or Chance and Felina, I will... I will... Nevermind, it's
>>too violent for me to say it. Although that the idea of putting a green
>>ribbon or a purple ribbon to the one that write it does come up.
>
>I like purple! What's wrong with a ribbon?

Er ... never mind.

>Ryan "Casshan" Kelley

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id