Re: Terra's Poll and fanfic POV

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 18:48:27 -0700

>A half-digested Edo wrote: (get it? kats-digest...oh, never mind...)

I've done that... twice! Once, was Dark Ages (merged with a Tribute to Mr.
Barneylover [ancient Chinese joke]) and again in the Archeivers Saga (Really
SWAT Kats aren't used as much as lead characters, but play a huge part, to
the fourth power!)

>>Well, here's an idea of mine, make a story from the POV of your very own
fanfic character, you can make that character as a character that connect
the junkyard, Enforcer HQ, museum, City Hall, etc.

Write it up when you have the time. I'm sure we'd all love it. You will do
that won't you and thank U very much (get my drift?)

>>Arrgghh!! If I ever catches the one that write a love story of either
Callie and Jake or Chance and Felina, I will... I will... Nevermind, it's
too violent for me to say it. Although that the idea of putting a green
ribbon or a purple ribbon to the one that write it does come up.

I like purple! What's wrong with a ribbon?
(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1