Re: Fwd: Swat Kats: SKIQ

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 06:42:41 -0700

>>From: ToonNet_at_aol.com
>>Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 21:40:17 -0400
>>To: fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net
>>Subject: Fwd: Swat Kats: SKIQ
>>
>>Hello Frank!
>>
>> Alas, the rumor you heard was just that--a rumor!
>>
>> We still don't have "SKIQ".
>>
>> But if we ever get it, you can be sure we'll show it! We know there are
>>tons of SWAT Kats fans out there--we hear from them all the time!

*THUD*

Now that I've picked myself up off the floor after 20 minutes of hysterical
laughter, I'll try and get something posted to the list from TCN that's a
bit more.....real.

In case nobody's worked it out on their own, the horizontal lines of communication
amongst the various arms of Tedco are about as efficient as Semaphore in a snowstorm,
and often the slowest path of information travel can be found between the different
levels of TCN. Sigh. FYI, anything I post saying "Cartoon Network Says" is
generally from a level above the "toonnet" address - but I suppose someone
forgot to tell them.

Later.