Re: Greeblings

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 02:06:52 -0400

On Sun, 12 May 1996 08:07:26 -0400 (EDT) Paul Kemner wrote:

>That's assuming that Kats are human-sized. Is there any way to tell? Two of
>my cats sleep in the same room as the computer, so they can usually keep
>greeblings away from the keys. They don't seem to have the same luck with
>glitches, though.

That's true. The Kats could be cat size and the Turbokat no bigger than a
large RC plane and we'd never know the difference. I always assume without
information to the contrary that furry or cartoon characters are at or near
human size. Some species are definitely underfoot (like in Capitol
Critters and Rescue Rangers).

    / Michael J. Rider / :o o:
   / jaguar_at_warwick.net /________oOOo_==( ^ )==_oOOo__________
  / ULC Minister/Furry Feline / ' /
 / Jason_Jaguar on FurryMUCK / Hey, what's going on up here? /
    / Brain> Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? /
   / Pinky> Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin /
  / already married? /