Re: Sountrack

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 20:11:07 -0700

> Since I haven't gotten many replies to the soundtrack (only 2), I
>will ask chance for all the names of all the people on the list and
>include them all unless you e-mail me and say that you would not like it
>if a soundtrack of SK was released.

Eyaahhh...despite obviously very good intentions, this is a bad idea. It's a bit
like putting a stamp on the local Phone Book and mailing it to Tedco, having
first put up a notice in the local Laundromat saying "oh, by the way...if you
want your name crossed out....."

> Could you send me the names, Chance? (Or did Dana take back the
>golf clubs again?)

I got 'em until the 18th, or until Dana gets back - whichever occurs first. The CD is
a good idea, but Turner isn't in much of a listening mood at the moment - if they
ever were - and won't be paying much attention to 73 people that they're already
painfully aware of. "A+" for effort though!

"Mister Mayor?"
"Yes, ah....which one are you again?"
"..'Razor', Mr. Mayor"
"Yes, ah...'Razor', what can I do for you?"
"Mr. Mayor? I feel it's my civic duty to point out that something died on your head."