Re: Fan Club Newletter (FCNL)

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 20:47:56 -0500 (CDT)

>Be paitent, I have finished the cover page (bwtbone.gif) and the
>contents. The cover took a long time to color, I also added a gradient
>fill of red and blue to give it that 2nd season end of the opening
>effect. Look for some POGs on the last page, too. Send your addresses to
>Walter!

Huh? Wha? <wakes up from a very long nap> what happened? News letter? When
did that happen? Huh? What? Ahhhhhhhh!
(Oh, BTW, my address is:

Terra Chang
901 Weston Lane
Austin, Texas 78733

Someone else send it to Walter fer me, please, if he doesn't get it, I think
I've lost the God-d****ed e-mail address!

>Here's what's in #1:

<claps hands in mock-delight and says in a perfecy imitation of Jeremy
Irons> Oh goody. (Guess where that's from! ;) )

>Fan Letters: Please, e-mail me with letters, like dear razor, dear
>t-bone, etc.

Uhhhh . . . "dear Razor, my best friend wants to elope to Paris with you.
Just so you know."

>What Ted's been screwing up in H-B lately: Some opinions on Dexter's
>Laborotory, and some other stuff. Send your opinions to me!

Dexter's La-bor-ra-tor-ry (Imagine whoever's Dexter's voice saying that,
okay?) was okay. Most sucked.

>Fan Art: Send some fan art to me, preferably on disk via snail mail,
>until i am allowed to uudecode. I do not have a scanner, so don't send me
>paper, and if you do, I will do an attempt to paint it onto the screen.

I cannot do that, as I stink at drawing. 'Nuff said.

>Specials: Just different activities, etc. this issue there's POGs, though
>I personally don't play POGs often, I just though it would be fun.

Hey A.J., can I help in the newsletter writing? I can do stories (of course
<rolling eyes> and I promise, with a certain DJ Clawson in mind, to keep my
stories less depressing. But BMR will be a depressing story. Whadaya 'spect
from a vampire story?) please sir? ;)

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Ahhhh, now *that's* over with . . . <falls back asleep>

Terra Chang

"I didn't make the world, I just try to live in it."
"We PROTEST you calling us little kids. We prefer to be called 'vertically
impaired pre-adults.'"
                                               --Yakko Warner