Sountrack

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 16:29:38 -0400 (EDT)

        Since I haven't gotten many replies to the soundtrack (only 2), I
will ask chance for all the names of all the people on the list and
include them all unless you e-mail me and say that you would not like it
if a soundtrack of SK was released.

        Could you send me the names, Chance? (Or did Dana take back the
golf clubs again?)

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS