Re: Fwd: JQ, SWAT Kats, and 2 Stupid Dogs (fwd)

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 23:54:21 -0500 (CDT)

> of Johnny Quest! New episodes for SwatKats and Two Stupid Dogs are a
> possibilty for the new season next fall so stay tooned! Keep on watching!
>
> The Cartoon Network
>
> -Buster Bunny <buster_at_fdt.net>

    Hollee Cow! Where'd they get that info?? There really might be new
episodes, presumably meaning the three lost eps will completed? Were they just
pulling Buster's chain or is this for real? I sure hope it is, it'd mean
they've done something right for a change and we'd be looking at a real
possibility of a return. Ooh, exciting stuff. I'm gonna keep my fingers
crossed until they turn purple and fall off.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/