Storyboards,

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 23:30:45 -0400 (EDT)

CTN Storyboard Contest: They did a promo for this a couple of days ago. You
can call an 800 number, and they'll send you a form. If they decide they
like your idea, they'll pay you big bux. You have to be at least 10 yrs. old
to enter, well I've got that beat by 4x+! Hmmm. I've got an idea for a story
set on a world populated by anthromorphic cats. The main character is a
young newspaper editor named Tortie Caracal who investigates stuff & gets in
trouble. It's mainly set in this big city, see, and there are these two
vigilante cats who fly a jet around and save the.... What, CTN? You can't
use it? You don't want it? No big bux for me? Oh, well, I'll just have to
send it to Maxie!

No digest from yesterday? Geez, you'd think we were all a bunch of scairdy
cats! Though I'm allready on digest- wonder what happens if you're on digest
& you post too much ^=^.

Paul Kemner
pkemner_at_bright.net