SWAT Kats soundtrack CD and casette

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 17:16:35 -0400 (EDT)

        Hmm... Possibly if I get enough sigs/names from people who would
like an SK soundtrack, I could e-mail toonnet and ask for an sk sound
track, like a petition. Please help, lurkers! We need all the names/sigs
we can get ! Please e-mail me with the subject "SWAT Kats Soundtrack" or
something similar.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Aren't you getting tired of this sig? I'll change it today.