Re: SWAT Kats soundtrack CD and casette

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 1996 07:52:07 -0700

> Hmm... Possibly if I get enough sigs/names from people who would
>like an SK soundtrack, I could e-mail toonnet and ask for an sk sound
>track, like a petition. Please help, lurkers! We need all the names/sigs
>we can get ! Please e-mail me with the subject "SWAT Kats Soundtrack" or
>something similar.

Well, not to diss what is essentially a good idea, but after you use up the
first and second season themes and some of the incidental music fleshed
out to instrumental pieces, what then? Callie singing? It just seems as
though you'd have about 12 minutes of material, then 6 tracks of "Ted's
Best Business Decisions" (you guessed it: "silence").

Oh yeah, I heard that they lost something like 45 million bucks last year.
Cool.