Re: Dark Kat

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 15:53:09 -0500 (CDT)

> DK could be based on Darth Vader. Well...
> There *are* similarities between the two.

    [Deleted]

    Say, *you're*right*. I mean, even if one does account for the stereotype
of the big dark bad guy, there seem to be just too many coincidences. I find
it kind of hard to swallow that Darth Vader may not have been considered
during the creation of Dark Kat.

> strong as well, and that could have something to do with it. And where did
> that that purple fur come from?

    But purple fur looks better than Black, and since T-Bone and Razor have
mostly black bandannas/masks (with blue highlights), you wouldn't want them to
resemble Dark Kat that way.

> Brother Buford
> "It's about time we said hello, Commander. I can imagine it was getting
> rather chilly in the cargo bay." - DK to Feral, Wrath of Dark Kat

    Yeah, that was a good line.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/