Re: Jonny Quest

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 02:15:32 -0400

And then on Sat, 4 May 1996 15:46:15 -0500 (CDT) Kay Chang wrote:

>I don't know. I REALLY hope it is. I don't like JQ. =P
>Freakazoid did a spoof on it? Rilly? Kewl. (Sorry, someone I've become an
>e-mail penpal with writes that way. I'm suffering from a brief rub-off on
>writing.) <G>

Well, that is such a, like, thing! I mean there are just so many kewl
people who, like, talk like that. YouknowwhatImean? <grin>

And then on Sat, 4 May 1996 21:18:38 -0400 LtFFeral_at_aol.com wrote:

>Knowing Turner they'll probably stick Speed Racer in his time slot. Or worse
>yet, (get out your barf bags everyone!) The *new* Jonny Quest will be there
>in a month or so, kinda like that Speed, Kat, and Dexter thing for March.

<hack> <gag> The _new_ Jonny. Arrrgh! Speed Racer wouldn't be bad, more
Kats would be much better.

And then on Sat, 4 May 1996 19:43:17 -0700 chance wrote:

>It's a publicity stunt, gang. JQ is on track for fall, and, get this -
>that JQ parody
>on Freak! was shown in the boardroom at Hanna-Barbera to Seibert and a
>few others. Heh.

I'll bet they just _loved_ it.

Um, were we talking about some kind of kats or something? >yawn<

    / Michael J. Rider / :o o:
   / AKA: Fluffy /________oOOo_==( ^ )==_oOOo__________
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / ' /
 / Jason_Jaguar on FurryMUCK / Hey, what's going on up here? /
    / Brain> Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? /
   / Pinky> Uh, I think so, Brain, but where will we find a /
  / duck and a hose at this hour? /