Re: Jonny Quest has left the network...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 19:43:17 -0700

>>>Aiiiiieeee! At least there is going to be a marathon before he goes. Is
>>>this for good? Lets hope so. That will leave more air time for Kats (I
>>>wish). I thought the parody on Freakazoid was better than the original
>>>show. The "semi-conductor" that looks like the Big Guy really cracks me
>>>up.
>>
>>I don't know. I REALLY hope it is. I don't like JQ. =P
>>Freakazoid did a spoof on it? Rilly? Kewl. (Sorry, someone I've become an
>>e-mail penpal with writes that way. I'm suffering from a brief rub-off on
>>writing.) <G>
>
>Knowing Turner they'll probably stick Speed Racer in his time slot. Or worse
>yet, (get out your barf bags everyone!) The *new* Jonny Quest will be there
>in a month or so, kinda like that Speed, Kat, and Dexter thing for March.

It's a publicity stunt, gang. JQ is on track for fall, and, get this - that JQ parody
on Freak! was shown in the boardroom at Hanna-Barbera to Seibert and a
few others. Heh.

BTW, apologies for forwarding another copy of this to the list. I'd misinterpreted
the header message and thought it was an outgoing bounce from Matt.