Hobbes the Terrific Tiger and that kid with feet like little dinner rolls whose name I can never remember

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 02:15:37 -0400

On Sat, 4 May 1996 15:46:15 -0500 (CDT) Kay Chang wrote:

>>Don't mind me, I just live here. =)
>
>Yeah, don't we all? (Y'know, I used t' have a quote from Calvin & Hobbes
>that said that. Calvin's mom gets really mad and blows up at his dad: "IT'S
>*YOUR* FAULT WE DIDN'T HAVE A SWEET LITTLE GIRL! *YOUR* STUPID CHROMOSOME,
>NOT MINE!!" and then she storms off while the dad's sitting there with the
>expression "what?" on his face, then slinks into his chair, thinking "I just
>live here . . .")

Yup, yup, yup. That's a great quote. I simply _love_ C&H. Pictures of
them asleep in front of a fireplace make me all wiggly like when I fell
asleep like that when I was little... <sigh>

>I live here too. And I live in Austin Texas, and I also live somewhere no
>one's ever discovered because they're too afraid that if they go they'll get
>sucked in, and I've been stuffing on sugar again so RUN
>AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To rip off a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "Run away, run away!"

Maybe you could cut down a little on the sugar, huh?

<slap>

I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.
I will post something on-topic next time.

    / Michael J. Rider / :o o:
   / AKA: Fluffy /________oOOo_==( ^ )==_oOOo__________
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / ' /
 / Jason_Jaguar on FurryMUCK / Hey, what's going on up here? /
    / Brain> Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? /
   / Pinky> Uh, I think so, Brain, but where will we find a /
  / duck and a hose at this hour? /