Re: NOTAR

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 20:18:39 -0700

>BTW, NOTAR is Hughes/McDonnell-Douglas, not Bell. And no, I don't
>have a Jane's; I just have an attic for a mind, full of all sorts of
>useless stuff :)

I haven't seen anything in Megakat City skies that correlates, but the one I saw
at the Abbotsford International Airshow this year was very similar to a
Cayuse (or Hughes 500 Defender), but sans tail rotor, and a damn sight quieter
than any other helo I've come across.

(I can also remember absolutely everything as long as it has nothing to do with
 the geographic location of either my car-keys or wallet, or anything to do
 with deadlines of any desription).