Re: Nachos

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 20:10:29 -0700

>Um, well...
>I think I got a fanfic crossed up with an episode... My mind is prone to
>short circuits. Here's where I saw the nacho bit:
>
>Title: SwatKats Unmasked?
>Author: Andy Hill (chance_at_unix.infoserve.net)

Oh good! A compliment! You confused it with an episode. Thanks.
I had buckets of fun writing that - almost as if it was an ep playing on the
TV somewhere, and I was just taking notes. I *have* to get around to
doing another - I think I might even be a better writer now.

>>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>>"Be seeing you!"

Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner", or some secretive CIA like individuals
on "Babylon 5". Both are linked intentionally by JMS.

>Brother Buford email: buford_at_halifax.com
>============== Halifax, VA; NOT Nova Scotia :)

Hoo-rah. Finally, a second Canuck on the list. Now we can whine about not
getting TCN together.