Re: sending stories to this list.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:29:32 +0700

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Terra Chang wrote:
>But I've noticed in the Sonic mailing list (which I quit last year) sends
>their new stories to their list before sending it to whoever's in charge of
>their story site.

Well, in the Defiant list we send it first to the one that maintain the story site (Our CO), and once it given the go command, then we send it to the list.

>And I thought, Why can't we do that? Hmmm? Chance?

Yes, chance.

>Someone? (Yes, I remember the "6k limit" thing,

I don't think that "6k" is a limit, I think it's more kinda like a guideline or something like that.

>but we could always send it
>in parts when we get it done, example, on the A.B.A-R, if we have a SPEC
>[nickname for a fanfic],

Hmmm, "SPEC"? Speculation?

>we title the post something like this:
> "Serving Shadows, part 1/?" or, if you knew how many parts there
>are: 1/4 or something like that.

Arrggghhh!!!! No, I don't want to serve the shadows!

>If you like this idea, reply to this message with a
>"yes" or something like that! =)

In the frequent word of a certain ambassador I know, Yes.