Prof. Hackle's past ...

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <sleet_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:48:14 +0800

At 07:49 AM 4/22/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Seeing the comments on Megawar II, do you suppose Prof. Hackle is like
>Werner von Braun? i.e. he was on the losing side, but was 'adopted' by the
>military because of his abilities? There might be a lot of personality
>parallels there... Oh! that might be a good Megawar II story- concentrating
>on Hackle and the development of rockets and missiles. What do you think,
>chance?

Wow ... fabulous story potentials there! Anyone want to pick this one up?
(My schedule's kinda tight, so the earliest I can start writing again is in
December :P ) Certainly makes more sense than the recent threads about him
being Razor's dad ... (Boy, must be some really recessive fur colour genes)
-Simon Leet :)
"Figures. All my life, I've fought against imperialism. Now, suddenly, I AM
the expanding Russian frontier."
"But with very nice borders."