Re: Just a little nitpicking...

From: Frank Fuller <fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:44:47 -0500

>>I just watched The Origin of Dr. Viper, and noticed a serious nitpick in it.
>>Did anyone else notice that they used 2nd season equipment in this episode?
>>Considering the episode, the events in it were pre-1st season. Yet they used
>>the jet pack and the more advanced 2nd season Glovatrix... That, IMHO, is a
>>serious error, and is a very noticable one.
>
>Yeah, I noticed that to. Very annoying. And also, where did those kinda
>training rooms come from? It's a good episode, granted, but I mean, really,
>it's very obviously *not* first-season.

As for that, I haven't got a CLUE where those training rooms came from,
that's another flaw in it. But they 'might' have had time to build those,
when they weren't out saving the city. But the 2nd season equipment on
something pre 1st season is unforgivable.

Frank Fuller
fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net
Proud to be a Swat Kats fan at nearly 22 :)