Re: Just a little nitpicking...

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 10:00:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Frank Fuller wrote:

> I just watched The Origin of Dr. Viper, and noticed a serious nitpick in it.
> Did anyone else notice that they used 2nd season equipment in this episode?
> Considering the episode, the events in it were pre-1st season. Yet they used
> the jet pack and the more advanced 2nd season Glovatrix... That, IMHO, is a
> serious error, and is a very noticable one.

Thank you very much! I noticed that a little too, and I'll add it to my
nitpick guide. Still working on it!!

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS