Re: Favorite episodes?

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 09:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Frank Fuller wrote:

> IMHO, one of the best, if not the absolute best, has got to be Razor's Edge.
> Just for note.

Well, IMHO I like "When Stikes Mutilor", because I found no nitpicks or
awkward drawing in it. In "Razor's Edge", I found a couple, e.g.: When
T-Bone says: "Only one way to find out!" when he is giving the turbokat
more throttle he is drawn awkwardly, even go back to it and you'll see it.

HURRY! MAKE YOUR SWATKATS EPISODE TAPES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! I have
noticed that the tapes that TCN use to brodcast are getting wear and
tear. There are sound dropouts in "Razor's Edge", when T-Bone is flying
solo, right before dark kat zaps the turbokat, right when T-Bone shields
his eyes to be exact. In "Deadly Piramid", when the Pastmaster says,
"This time the SWAT Kats shall not ------ me, and niether shall the
enforcers", where ----- is the sound drop out. So hurry up and make those
tapes before anything else starts to happen.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS