Re: Music in the kats world.

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 22:57:20 -0700

>>Does anyone wonder about musical instruments in the 'Kats world? (Like me?)

Yeah. What kind of music DO they listen to. I can't figure out what kind of
music the SWAT Kats like (I just hope it's not sonething I hate!!)

>Well, I always wanted to know if the kats do can sing. Then again, it maybe
better to left that topic alone.

I think it would be funny to hear the SWAT Kats sing!! LA!!! |^)

>BTW, ever played "Alley Cat", Terra?

I played a CGA version for the PC. It was fun, but when I tried to run it om
my pc, I couldn't! Oh well. Gave me room for more kats stuff. [Just a couple
a' hoops for the road!!! -Fran Drescha]
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan, Japanimation extremist, Whatever.
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
"Abmnesia. One thing leads to another, and..... you know nothing."