Re: Voice actors.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:27:10 -0500 (CDT)

>I like "Metal Urgency" too, the only thing that bothered me is that blur thing.

Metal Urgency . . . hmmmm . . . my favorite *first* season. <G>

>>Anyone have an idea how much $$ was spent on voice actors?
>
>Yeah, I always wanted to know that too, how much do they get paid anyway?

Yes, please tell. ('Cause that's what I wanna be when I grow up. Which means
in ten years or so . . . <sigh>) I wanna be a voice-actress! (I have been
told by friends and teachers that I should be in drama, but I can't 'cause
I'm in orchestra.)

Does anyone wonder about musical instruments in the 'Kats world? (Like me?)

Terra Chang
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes
"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the universe was in their
hands. Then I ask myself, 'How the heck did we survive?'"