Re: Mutilor + Video games

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:30:22 +0700

>>>What does mutilor remind you of?
>>
>>A Japanese type monster.
>
>You mean like Godzilla?

Nope, I just said that because I think that I once saw an anime that one of of its character look like Mutilor.

BTW, is it just me, or does Turmoil from "Cry Turmoil" look like an anime character?

>>I'm not a Mortal Kombat fan, and not too fond of it either (I never like
>>fighting games.). But a SWAT Kats 2D fighting game could be fun.
>
>I am, sorta. (And don't give me a "Terra, you're only twelve years old, that
>stuff's too violent for you," speech.

No, I won't.

>I don't like the blood-n-guts stuff,

Neither do I, I much prefer explosion and missile.

>I like the stories of the characters. Why? I don't know.)

Maybe because you the type of person that like dark and Gothic thing.

>But then, I'm not a real fan of science fiction, so why am I here discussing
>what this giant alien water pirate resembles?

Maybe Mutilor reminds you of someone you know.