Re: Mutilor + Video games

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 21:36:54 -0600 (CST)

>>>BTW, is it just me, or does Turmoil from "Cry Turmoil" look like an anime
>>character?
>>
>>I dunno. The females in the second season all looked awfully.... humanoid.
>
>I think that may've been the idea. I also note that the Kat guys look
proportionally
>closer to the human side of things in "Unlikely Alloys" and "Mutation City" to
>some extent. The most human-like of the cast *has* to be Felina, though.

Very much agreed. I've noticed something, but it might just be me.
I know how they look humaniod many times, and it seems to me that
occasionally during the series only TB & R remain consistantly feline-like.
(This may sound weird, lemme try to 'splain.)
It seems not much of the second series new characters were very . . .
feline. Now Felina, if it weren't for her tail and ears, she *would* be a human.
Just MHO. <shrugs>
Okay, we now take a break for something that probably doesn't make any sense.

ilovevacationscausetheyresocoolandilovetorelaxandgoofoffontheinternetitsjust
somuchfunthaticantstayawayandimfeelingreallyhypercauseijustatetoomuchsugar.

If anyone can translate that, good for you! <G>

Ciao!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes