Re: Mutilor

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 17:38:38 -0600 (CST)

>>What does mutilor remind you of?
>
>A Japanese type monster.

You mean like Godzilla? (Oh, God, now I've got that stupid "Godzilla" theme
stuck in my head. Uggghhhhhh . . .) But a Japanese-type monster? Eyeah . . .
try asking Ryan. No offense intended, sweetie, but your stories *do* have a
lot of Japanese-type names and stuff.

>>*hint, hint, for all you mortal kombat
>>fans*, (though I am not an mk fan)
>
>I'm not a Mortal Kombat fan, and not too fond of it either (I never like
fighting games.). But a SWAT Kats 2D fighting game could be fun.

I am, sorta. (And don't give me a "Terra, you're only twelve years old, that
stuff's too violent for you," speech. I don't like the blood-n-guts stuff, I
like the stories of the characters. Why? I don't know.) And as for the SWAT
Kats 2D fighting game? It's possible, I've heard that in Japan they have a
"fighting Sonic" game. And if a speedy blue hedgehog who destroys his
enemies by bouncing on their heads can do it, than surely two kat fighter
pilots who use martial arts in more than one occasion should work. And no,
I'm not feeling okay, so don't ask.
But then, I'm not a real fan of science fiction, so why am I here discussing
what this giant alien water pirate resembles?
(My parents like science fiction, Issac Asmoiv <sp?> etc., I prefer gothic
stuff. Which becomes pretty evident in some of my stories . . .)
BTW, anyone intrested in seeing a vampire kats story?

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."

Ciao!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes