Re: "Children of the Stone" FAQ Guide

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 22:13:50 -0600 (CST)

>A Guide to FAQ to the "Children of the Stone" series
> (or DJ's attempt to keep you guys from getting
> COMPLETELY confused):

Oh, THANK YOU, DJ. That was just so kind. (Sorry if I sound sarcastic, I'm
feeling a little bummed.)

>4. How does Kehor know Thoran?
>
> Is it important?

I dunno. I'm not the author, YOU are! <G>

>8. So Jake's Jewish? Why?
>
> Because it works out nicely later on.

I'm sure that shall be explained in the sequel, hmmmmm?

>6. What's with the Abi/Jake thing? Will we see more?
>
> Sure. That's all I'm telling.

> There is a sequel in the works. It's called "vurturil" and
>for the moment I can't explain why. Read Watership Down REALLY
>carefully.

I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW!!!! <Terra's jumping up and down, I REALLY wanna tell
why, but if I do, DJ might kill me.> <G> Can I e-mail you privately and tell
you what I *think* it is?

>9. So Frith (or Frith-rah) is the sun, right?
>
> Uh-huh.

(Frithrah! Frith-rah= The Lord Sun! Often used as an exclamaion between rabbits)

>A TIMELINE IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED:

Surprisingly, I'm not yet. Try harder next time. <G>

>unknown date - Sauraman comes to kat dimension

Whatever the date, it had to have happened *after* he was killed in Middle
Earth.
> "Virthuril is finished and
>submitted.

Isn't Virthuril the name of <somebody clamps hand over mouth before any more
words come out> mmmhpgh Fivmmpo domphghg???

>Hope this helps! If you have anymore questions, e-mail me at
>XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com I'll add it to the list.
>
> Dr. Jake

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan

"I dunno . . . I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins all summer."
                    --Calvin & Hobbes