Re: "Children of the Stone" FAQ Guide

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 22:36:07 -0800

>A Guide to FAQ to the "Children of the Stone" series
> (or DJ's attempt to keep you guys from getting
> COMPLETELY confused):

You should put something like this onto Rat, as well. Would you like me to
do this for you?
Every great series needs one of these!
>QUESTIONS ON 996 C.E.

What does C.E. mean? I've always used A.D. for Kats stories, but wasn't sure
on their time, so I avoided the subject, like a weirdo.

>Confused yet?

Actually, I've done the same kind of testing. It's ready for the real world
now. Just hope everyone else can understand the complex world I'll soon give
to the Internet

>2. Is making Hackle Jake's father being inconsistent with
>the show?
>
> Yeah. So? They look too much alike. And Hackle's too Jewish.

I never saw the relation, but you portrey it nicely

>6. What's with the Abi/Jake thing? Will we see more?
>
> Sure. That's all I'm telling.

You have to give US WRITERS time to show every aspect of OUR creative GENUIS
(hint, hint!)

>9. So Frith (or Frith-rah) is the sun, right?
>
> Uh-huh.

There's always symbols in religion!

>11. Are you an almighty being in disguise?
>
> Glad you noticed.

I made him what he is (don't ask!)

Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
Just one question, WHO AM I????????????????????????????SHISH!