Re: teaser for a tale (name says it all)

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 21:41:51 -0800

>>Blah, blah, blah, just do [write] something!! Show you're loyalty! Have
your name immortalized
>>forever! And um...... I think I carried this to the extreme! I'll shut up
>>now! (no hard feelings!!!)
>
>Can't say I can do that (I might), but I can read them and give an honest
>critique. I do it all the time for Courtney! And yeah, as he said, no hard
>feelings. (I mean, we could always go on strike . . . write stories, but not
>post them, but give all these little half hints about them . . . <ELG>

<evil grin> Yeah. I've got freinds who are begging me to print out stuff
(that Grand Admiral Thrawn guy) and It's costing me lotz! I don't have to
take tome to post my works, here (Last minute resort)

>>Dink.....
>> Kally...... (Callie?!) Yes, Kally! I couldn't fit Callie, so I had
to go for the next best thing!
>> Joker......
>> Wimp.......
>>
>> You are the ones to beat Giggas (EarthBound on the brain!)
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"And then I say 'Well duh! the only reason we
survived was to take the fate of the world into our
hands'"

Snoopy?