My crazy idea . . . (sorry, had to edit this . . . <W>

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 14:05:56 -0600 (CST)

>Cool! just like what they did on the Defiant Story List, they write story,
then when the people that write it finish the story, they passed to others
so that the story will continue.

PROOF!! See people, it *does* work!!! <RRRBG>

>Of course in the Defiant RPG, the one that lead us (The Defiant Crew) is
Captain Bridges, now who is the one that are gonna lead us Kats?

Details, details . . . Either somebody who knows what they're doing . . . or
maybe I can do it, I'm not sure. <G>

><Edo is banging his head to wall for not proposing this idea sooner>

Careful, we don't want you to do any serious damage to yourself. If you do,
you can't help. <G&W>

>Come people, we need more vote on this idea. Should we do it?

Yeah! YEAH! COme AgrEE wItH tHIS inSanE iDEA!!!

>Well Terra, I always follow you when ever you go.

Oh . . . I feel so appreciated. <G>
<Terra is laughing . . . who knows how far we'll go?>

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"